I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, so here are some insights on how my life has been going:
· I ran into an old high school teacher outside my therapist's office the other day. He knew why I was there, I knew why I was there, and then we just parted ways.
· I saw my boyfriend's unfriendly cat scarf down a mouse found in his room after my boyfriend and I had been fooling around in said room.
· The cat actually let me pet her.
· The cat hissed at me once my boyfriend left the room.
· The cat dropped the mouse and, still alive, it now lives behind my boyfriend's TV.
My life is a cat trying to eat a mouse, letting it go accidentally, and then spending the rest of the day trying to get it back in its clutches.
It is also a lot of therapy.